The Harvard Crimson Global Essay Competition 2022

Are you looking for another achievement to list in your resume? Are you an avid writer who is looking for an opportunity to showcase your writing skills? Then, Crimson Global Academy has just the right event for you! 

Recently, there was an email sent to every student at CGA, informing about the Harvard Crimson Global Essay Competition (HCGEC) 2022. With the partnership between CGA and the Harvard Crimson, one of the most prestigious international writing competitions for students aged 13 to 18 was created. It not only provides students with a fair chance to compete with other students around the world but also to develop their critical thinking. 

Winning this competition means that you will win a Harvard Crimson Internship along with a Letter of Recommendation. Not to mention, you will be recognized as a top writer as your essay will be published on the official competition’s website, which is endorsed by the Harvard Crimson. You will also get access to exclusive first-class education and career-driven webinars by world professionals in a number of fields. There are also additional prices that could be worth up to as much as US $5000 in cash and another US $5000 in Crimson mentorship credit. 

You will have 2 different categories to choose from: creative and persuasive. The final date to submit your essay for the regional round is on January 30th, 2022. The most excellent 5 participants from each category will then compete in the global finals where they will further develop their essays and compete with each other for the grand prizes that were mentioned above. 

You are probably thinking that you absolutely cannot afford to miss this opportunity, right? Sign up for it right now and get a 50% off of the registration fee, having only to pay US $7.50. Please note that the final deadline for an early bird is on December 15th, 2021. Following that, from December 16th to January 19th, the regular registration fee will cost you US 15$. 

You can sign up for the competition through this link. Attached are also the HCGEC 2022 invitation handbook and a one-page guide that includes everything you need to know about the competition. Welp, see you at the competition then!